About Us

Hi & Welcome to Nola Baby!Thanks for visiting our site. My mother, Linda & I (Sarah) came up with Nola Baby in order to sell some of our sewing designs while helping other potential "martha stewarts" get started releasing their creativity. We liked the idea of custom items but not prices for our kids. My mother has been sewing for as long as I can remember. She made us everything growing up from Units (yeah remember those from the 80's) to our prom & sweet 16 dresses! She can do purses & home decor. (There was one weekend that my husband, her & I made a padded headboard, recovered 2 chairs, 2 shams, curtains & multiple pillows, yes all in one weekend)! Her talents seem to have no end & I have learned so much from her. We strive to glorify the Lord in all that we do & to use our talents for HIS benefit. Our plan is to feature one item & give all proceeds to a chosen charity. Pretty much anything you see is for sale & if you don't see what you like, let us know & we'll make it for you.